From the products section, you can enter information about your product. Try to enter the complete information and choose the appropriate titles and tags for your product and type more specialized details in the description section briefly.
Once the product is created, it is time to edit it. Detailed product information can be uploaded and saved on the product editing page, the most important of which are product photos and features. The following is a list of information you can submit:
- Title: It is better to have at least 5 words and a suitable summary of product information in it. Example: Men’s Black T-Shirt Design NY
- Photos: Photo should be 800 x 800 pixels and less than 100KB.
- Product link: It is better that all parts are in English and translated as the title of the product.
- Product type: The product can be simple and not have different specifications. Simple mode is suitable for single price product without different colors and sizes and without variable price. If you choose a variable product, you can save different information and photos for different colors and sizes.
- Price: From this section, you can determine the final price and the given discount, and also consider the discount period.
- Product category: In this section, you determine in which category your product will be published. Follow the classification hierarchy. For example: If your product is men’s shorts, you should choose the hierarchy as follows: men’s fashion and clothing, men’s clothing, men’s underwear, men’s shorts. For this example, four categories must be selected.
- Tags: Choosing the right keywords for the product can help a lot to be seen better on the site and Internet searches such as Google search results. Products that do not have the right keywords will be less exposed to the customer.
- Short description: Insert a brief description of the most important product features in this section.
- Description: In this section, you can describe your product in detail. This section also helps a lot to see your product in searches and also encourages the customer to buy your product. The more complete the product details, the more confident the customer will buy
- Inventory: In this section, information about the storage ID and stock status of the product is entered. If your product is finished or you want to pre-sell, you can make adjustments from this section. The amount of available product, inventory reduction threshold and re-ordering permission to the customer can also be adjusted in this section.
- Shipping and taxes: Dimensions and weight of the product as well as shipping classes and costs related to different areas are included in this section. Shipping classes are configured from the dashboard settings, and in the product editing section, the settings are selected. The image below shows the shipping policy setting in the dashboard settings.
In the photos below you can also see the settings of transport classes. You can use the default shipping system shown in the photos below and set it up for your store, or use the list of shipping classes created by the site administrators.
Set your default shipping class in the photos above. The image below also shows the shipping settings on the product edit page, where you can disable the default setting for a product and enter numbers specific to the product.
- Related products: In this section, you can link other products you have produced to your existing product so that other low-selling or related products can be seen well.
- Product Attributes: The most important part of the product for better visibility and display of the product in the shop filters is the product attributes section. Your product will be displayed in the archives and shop based on the information you enter in this section, and if you enter incomplete or incorrect information, your product may be displayed in the unrelated section and removed in the related section.
In this section, a long list of product attributes can be seen, the name of each attribute is in Turkish and English. This is the only part of the vendor’s dashboard that is multilingual. Select the options that are relevant to your product one by one and enter and save the required items for each one separately.
As you can see in the picture below, several attributes have been selected for the product and after adding the attributes, their amount and option have been set. The more attributes related to your product are added and the more complete the settings you make, the better your product will be seen by Jafi site managers and customers and the better it will sell.
If you have selected the ((Simple)) option in the ((Product Type)) section, the image above will be shown to you. The image below is also displayed for variable products, which we will explain more about variable product settings in the following. Products with multiple characteristics such as multiple colors, multiple sizes, multiple drops, several different designs, etc. are called variable products that can be entered for each color, size and different price, different photos and information. This prevents the product from being sent duplicate and makes all the information and different colors and sizes in one product are comparable, and the buyer will have an easier task to see the information and buy the product. Site administrators also do not endorse duplicate products and always recommend that similar products be registered as a variable product and that simple, similar products be avoided.
The picture below shows how the variables of a product are arranged. As can be seen in the photo, the product has two different colors and 3 different drops. Six products with different attributes are made, the list of which can be seen in the photo below. Each of the variables is a separate product that can be seen on the site seamlessly and together, but can have different prices.
The photo below shows the setting of one of the variable products, in which the information and photos are fully inserted, and it will be the same for other variable products.
In the picture below, you can see the variable product page, which shows the price and specifications of the customer’s desired product by selecting the color and drop desired by the customer. In case the product is stored in a variable way, the customer can easily buy the desired product in different colors and sizes or with any other feature that the seller has stored.
- Discount settings: In this section, the bulk discount percentage of the product is set. Bulk discount means that if the customer wants to buy a large number of your product, you can consider a separate discount for a large number of purchases
- Warranty: From this section, the settings related to the product warranty and the amount of warranty time and its conditions are determined. Default warranty settings also apply from the dashboard settings.
- Other Options: In the final section, the settings of the product display mode are done. From this section, you can hide the product so that no one but you can see it, or just allow the product to be seen in the archive or search section and be hidden in other sections. It is better that the product is visible so that it can be viewed anywhere on the site.
After saving the product, within a short time, the site administrators will check your product and if your product is complete and correct, it will be approved and displayed on the site.
If you encounter a problem in any part of the vendor dashboard or need more complete training, ask for support from the support ticket section or contact us or Live chat so that the desired tutorial can be prepared and sent to you.